mbush40 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Would you agree with the Democrat Party Chairman Howard Dean that the Republicans are the White Party?

whatagal- So Condi, Clarence, Colin mean nothing? I bet you couldn't tell me the highest ranking black Democrat to have ever served under a President.

• John
    Favorite Answer

A member of the democrat party founded the KKK (N. B. Forrest), and southern democrats were against the civil rights act (not republicans). In this election, it looks like a lot of democrats who voted for Clinton, Gore et al are not voting for Obama, and that is the racism (and it's in the democrat party).

No I would not, if you take a look at the president"s cabinet you find a very diverse group of people. Now take a look at Clinton's. The leading people were all white. You had a few minority "gofers" there to make it look good, but no one in the policy making. So Dean is wrong, once again.

• I thought The Democrats need whites for Obama to win.

How many minorities have been in Democratic administrations in high profile positions?

Republican party is the Realist Party, The Democrat party is

trying to make the US a one party system,

Howard Dean lives in one of the whitest states,Vermont. He doesn't want any minorities living near him. What an elitist prat!

Pretty much. My fear for Obama is the South - Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, etc. Lots of rednecks who will never vote for anyone who isn't white - they still fly the Confederate flag. Get over it - you lost - come into the 21st century.

I like their logic: Any white that doesn't vote for Obama MUST be a racist. What other reason could they possibly have for opposing him??