Help! I desperately need a loan but have bad credit and living with parents?

I am 23 and have a child, but am living with my parents at the moment in a tiny little room (me and my son in 1 room) I need to get out of here, my mum is controlling and trying to raise my son and flipping out at everything i do. I need a loan to get a house, not a mortgage,, I mean rented so need the deposit and... show more I am 23 and have a child, but am living with my parents at the moment in a tiny little room (me and my son in 1 room) I need to get out of here, my mum is controlling and trying to raise my son and flipping out at everything i do. I need a loan to get a house, not a mortgage,, I mean rented so need the deposit and rent in advance, Im also trying to get my art on the market but need a printer worth £6000 to make canvas prints. does anyone know of a gurenteed loan for bad credit, tenant, student, and where my parents wouldnt find out? thanks for all your help! oh and please no stupid answers, I know its highly unlikely but just trying to get all the info i can. thanks
Update: I don't have any debt at all, just bad history. I do have a steady income too, but as a student it is seen as unemployed