Better Actor ... Leonardo DiCaprio or Edward Norton ... Why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio

Here are reasons why:

Have you seen The Departed or Blood Diamond

Several Oscar nominations

Have you seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape or Basketball Diaries

He's modest, which just makes him a great person

Accent MASTER!!!!!!!!

(The Walrus, Leo himself said that people thinking he just got into Hollywood for he's looks is he's biggest nightmare and he said he wants people to take him seriously as an actor. He's a FANTASTIC actor, GAH, watch The Aviator if you don't believe me! No talent, seriously who are you to say that, have you seen Blood Diamond or The Departed or The Aviator??? I'm going with NO!!!!)

Leo is one of the greats!!! I'm not just saying that because I'm 14 either! I've seen most of his movies! Blood Diamond was amazing!

Source(s): Leo fan
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): #1 Antivirus For PC - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?HibS
  • 1 decade ago

I don't have an opinion on who is the better actor. However I do feel that DiCaprio is the higher paid actor and would draw more attention to a movie than Norton would,

• blyock
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Leonardo DiCaprio - he's definitely one of the wonderful of his time don't get me incorrect, Norton is large yet i think of Leonardo DiCaprio is greater acceptable. Leo - Blood Diamond, The Departed, capture Me in case you could are my ideas-blowing 3, yet I additionally rather love the Aviator, Inception, and Shutter Island. Edward Norton - i think of combat club is his superb action picture

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Edward Norton. Because Leonardo DiCaprio got into Hollywood for his looks. He has no talent

• 1 decade ago

wow that girl above needs to see the basketball diaries he can act not to mention gilbert grape

I still have to go with ed norton just based on body of work

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.