First time w/ make-up, plz help?

ok i'm not really into make-up, it takes too much time. but w/ the first day comin up SOON i don't wanna show up my forehead of pimples. i got some foundation cuz my mom said that would b best. i'm a little scared on aplying it. i don't wanna look stupid. i know a girl whose foundation doesn't match her tone AT ALL and looks like really bad.

so how should i apply it? (it's powder)

Favorite Answer

Take a big fluffy brush and swirl it on wherever you need it. If you're using a powder, it's not going to do much as far as covering anything up. Powders tend to be a little sheer. You might want to try a liquid or a cream foundation. And when you do apply your makeup, try to do it in direct sunlight. That way you can tell if it's the right color or not. Good luck!

Go to a mall and get a make over done. They will show you what color to use of foundation and will match your color tone. Before you go out play around with the foundation. Put little on and ask people/friends how does it look .

Source(s): Own experience of a proffesional to do it.
  • Just apply it evenly making sure you have no marks if it matches your skin colour you'll be fine. You can't look orange with powder so don't worry. x

You could also get a concealer which you put on before your powderx

I wouldn't worry as long as it's even and matches your skin everything will be fine. x

Hope I helped x

Source(s): I'm always experimenting with make-up.

just apply it all over your face and some on your neck, and blend it in really good with a makeup sponge or your fingers. later on when you get more used to the powder i would suggest buying foundation and using poweder on top of that. you get a really nice flawless finish.

=]

• I think you should go back out and buy a concealer stick in your shade, and dot it on all of your blemishes. Than put the the powder on top. Or you could simply put two layers on, one for the blemishes and another for the full face.

You should try MK they will send a rep to your house and you can try skin cleansers and different foundations that WILL work. Here's the website

have ur mom apply it for the first day. that way it will not look bad and u'll see and learn how to do it. good luck with school :)

Brush it on lighly, and take pictures for people to judge.

If you don't splatter it on it can't look bad.

just put a little bit on then blend well =]