Is this a nice School Assignment?

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

'Tony, do you have a story to share?'

'Yes ma'am. My daddy told a story about my Aunt Karen. She was a pilot in Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break, and then her parachute landed right in the middle of twenty enemy troops. She shot fifteen of them with the gun until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands.'

'Good Heavens' said the horrified teacher. 'What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from this horrible story?'

'Stay the f--k away from Aunt Karen when she's drinking!'

Best Answer

Awesome! You can bet your @ss I am staying the f--k away from Aunt Karen when she's drinking!!!.

Lmao Very good, i shall lern to stay away from auntie karren from now on...all i deen to do is find an auntie karren to begin with :P

Haha good one =D

I like that one!

If she ever moves to scotland ahm gonna scream my *** off!!!!

• mememe

lesson learned

LMAO, thats well funny!!

Ill stay away!!

LOL That's my kind of "drinkin' buddy"!!!

yeh it is nice.. funny.. 2

• Angela

call it "fkkalot"