computer set up

Pls how to set the computer bring from hk and use in USA L.A


How to set the network connection and HK router can use in US

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    1. Start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Regional and Language Option

    In region Options, set (Standards and formats) to English(United States), also (Location) to United States.

    2. In Languages-->Details, Select English(United States) - US as the Default input language.

    3. In Advance, select English(United States) as the Language for non-Unicode programs.

    2008-08-18 15:07:45 補充:

    4. double click the time that is display on the lower right hand corner of the screen, change the time zone too.

    2008-08-20 01:23:02 補充:

    If you have more than 1 computer, you just let the IP to be DHCP.

    Similar to that used in HK. Should be nothing special.

    2008-08-20 01:23:10 補充:

    In Win XP, no need to set anything and just let it gain the IP address from the router.

    Your router should have the address 192.168.x.x, then your computer virtual IP will also be 192.168.y.y and z.z and so on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.