Ladies, what do you like to see men wearing?

I'll list a few of the styles and you tell me what you like your men to wear. - The Bro Outfit: Usually a baseball cap with a pre-frayed brim, abercrombie and fitch or american eagle polo tshirt with a popped collar, frayed and worn blue jeans and sandals. - The Skater Outfit: Wears tight jeans, tight shirt,... show more I'll list a few of the styles and you tell me what you like your men to wear.
-
The Bro Outfit:
Usually a baseball cap with a pre-frayed brim, abercrombie and fitch or american eagle polo tshirt with a popped collar, frayed and worn blue jeans and sandals.
-
The Skater Outfit:
Wears tight jeans, tight shirt, with an unbuttoned button-down shirt over, usually black, possibly a red tie, skater shoes, and an armband or wristband.
-
The Business Outfit:
Usually wears nice pants or blue jeans, a tight undershirt with a slack button-down shirt, or a buttoned-up white long-sleeve shirt with a tie and black pants, shirt usually tucked in with a belt, nice black shoes and rimmed sharp glasses.
-
In Da Hood Outfit:
XL tshirt, XL basketball shorts, possibly a hoodie, basketball shoes, and usually accompanied with a long necklace.
Update: Also guys this isn't for me, I wear my own thing, probably leans closer to the business outfit than anything else, I was just curious what you all thought was attractive.

For the record, the one I despise most is the bro outfit, and the one I like most is the business outfit.