Ladies, what do you like to see men wearing?

I'll list a few of the styles and you tell me what you like your men to wear.

-

The Bro Outfit:

Usually a baseball cap with a pre-frayed brim, abercrombie and fitch or american eagle polo tshirt with a popped collar, frayed and worn blue jeans and sandals.

-

The Skater Outfit:

Wears tight jeans, tight shirt, with an unbuttoned button-down shirt over, usually black, possibly a red tie, skater shoes, and an armband or wristband.

-

The Business Outfit:

Usually wears nice pants or blue jeans, a tight undershirt with a slack button-down shirt, or a buttoned-up white long-sleeve shirt with a tie and black pants, shirt usually tucked in with a belt, nice black shoes and rimmed sharp glasses.

-

In Da Hood Outfit:

XL tshirt, XL basketball shorts, possibly a hoodie, basketball shoes, and usually accompanied with a long necklace.

Also guys this isn't for me, I wear my own thing, probably leans closer to the business outfit than anything else, I was just curious what you all thought was attractive.

For the record, the one I despise most is the bro outfit, and the one I like most is the business outfit.

Favorite Answer

i say the business outfit, although, i wouldn't nessesarily call it a 'business' outfit. i think it sounds adult and fashionable. the 'bro' outfit tells me he's a douche. the 'da hood' outfit tells me he's stupid. the 'skater' outfit tells me he's immature.

• You DO know that probably depending on each person's age that answer she will answer differently right?

I mean if a middle age woman answered she'd probably say The Business Outfit.

But if a teen answer she'd most likely to say The Skater Outfit or somethin...

For me I like the The Skater Outfit i think its very hot! =)

But imma teen so yeah...

Why not just me "you?"

Have your own style, wear what you what, you dont have to try so hard to impress. If the woman really loved you, she will love you no matter what you wear. But of course that doesnt mean you can dress like a hobo! Dress nicely but casual, know what i mean?

a screen tee that doesn't say anything offensive, jeans (not too loose and not too tight), and some shoes? i'm 17 -_-

but for MEN, i like dress pants and maybe a collared shirt for the day time and a long-sleeved button up at night. with some nice, nonshiny dress shoes. no tie needed. glasses are a plus. don't know why...

only the business outfit. the bro and skater dudes look more like chicks, and the in da hood outfit just looks plain stupid. but, you missed one look...the laid back outfit:simply a black or logo tee-shirt with not baggy or tight jeans and a nice pair of sneakers. hope that's what your looking for, best of luck to you!

The skater outfit and some times the bro outfit. in da hood outfit looks retarded unless your accctualy in the hood. the busness outfit is for really annoying guys.

i prefer guys in boxers, boxers r hot

hope this helps

well given those choices I'd go with the bro outfit, but for me personally its whatever he feels comfortable in, Like maybe jeans a t-shirt sneakers stuff like that just as long as you don't look bummy, now if we're going somewhere nice then ya gotta with something like what you described as the buisness outfit.

The business Outfit because I tend to go for the clean cut type.

None of the above. They all look sooo fake to me.

I like a guy who is simple and casual, yet he knows how to dress for every occasion. Let your personality catch the attention not your outfit.

None of the above

A guy on the street who will turn my head: worn khaki pants, black flip flops, un-ironed button down shirt, no hat.

A guy worth noticing doesn't "try" to look one way or another. He just "is."

honestly this has to do wit the male and female role in society , the women the gender seen as the weeker can wear mens clothing and then people woul dthink she aspires to be more stronger. the male on the other hand when he dons female clothing the weker it would sem he wants to be less masculine. pants for men came about as they wer usually the laboraers in the fields so they needed more protection the female the gathers needed less