sparkles asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What does the presidential candidates think of Howard Dean comment about Republican party...White man's party?

If you can please give me the url site. I didn't see it in the news or on Yahoo?

Update:

is anyone out there brave enough to give me a website still. I will even accept a You Tube video.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Howard Dean, the whitest white boy around said that Republicans are the Whitey party??

Well its true.. but the Democrat party is also the whitey party...

Dems are the only ones with a former KKK Exalted Cyclops in the senate.(Robert Byrd)

• 1 decade ago

Haha. I'm a longtime democrat, but Howard Scream is generally a bit off his rocker--and a bit of an idiot. I think it was a rather stupid comment for him to make. I don't know what the candidates themselves think. Isn't Howard Dean himself white, by the way? ;)

The democratic party actually has a longer history of racism than does the republican party. Many democrats don't want to acknowledge this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Howard Dean has succumb to the Jeremiah Wright mentality - - and jumped on the racism bandwagon; Obama is holding the reins.

• I hope people no better than to listen to Howard Dean. And at one point this guy was running for president...WTF???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I AM William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Liberals as usual only see things as they relate to race. That is why they are today's modern racists.

• 1 decade ago

As a Republican, I can say in all honesty, Howard Dean is a moron.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dean is from one of the whitest states. What a hypocrite.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know what the candidates think, but I think it is time for Howard to change feet again.

(The only time he opens his mouth is to change feet)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just more racist trash from the Party of trashy racists.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.