Getting my kids to Potty Train?

I have a 4 year old son and a 2 year daughter. Apparently someone in daycare scared him when he was starting out about going poop in the toilet and that is the only thing i am having him trouble with him going. Peeing is not completely 100% but the concept is there about when he needs to go to tell me. Need help in the #2 area. I have tried several things but need some new ideas. Please help!

Favorite Answer

I wanted to simplify things and not clean up a potty every hour. I found a very safe and very sturdy stool with sides for the toilet so my kids could hold on the entire time. http://www.amazon.com/Elite-Child-Corporation-TPS-...

This stool made all the difference for them. They loved that they were using a big kid's toilet and they were very comfortable on it. Well worth it. I put toilet paper over the water so there would not be any splashes. Hope this helps.