Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Any one read Palosis' book yet?

Thinking there had to be some one out there dumb enough to spend money on it

• bwlobo
    Favorite Answer

I have not read, "Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters".

I have a daughter, & I believe the last person I'd want sending her messages would be Nancy Pelosi, who despite becoming the first female Speaker of the House, managed to set the woman's rights movement back about a decade. I'm not a radical, man hating feminist. I want my daughter to be competent, compassionate, and clever. Nancy Pelosi is the last person to send this message to any daughter.

Speaker Pelosi is making the rounds of the talk shows to promote her new book. According to Drudge’s headline, it debuted at #899. Considering that she’s the first female Speaker of the House, you’d think that it would start in the top 10 bestseller list. That’s pathetic for a history-making figure.

To put things in perspective, I don’t recall a Dick Morris book starting outside the Top 10. Ditto with Newt’s books. Ditto with O’Reilly’s books.

Last I heard she sold something like 3000 copies. Good luck finding someone stupid enough to admit they bought a copy of a book that was written by someone with an approval rating of 1%

Get this, she claims to tell her story about being a housewife to the most powerful woman in America to inspire the youth and in particular young girls. I would love to see the chapter where it explains how to marry a multi-millionaire.

So far there have only been 2000 copies sold nationwide so if one of the 2000 buyers is here then maybe.

She is getting enough of my hard earned money threw the government , and the sad thing is she isnt working for it .

it might be worth going out and buying that piece of literary work merely for the collector value..don't things increase in value when they are very rare and hardly any other copies exist?

• ?

try "The Time visitors spouse" by potential of Audrey Niffenegger. try something by potential of Ernest Hemingway yet I recommend "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and "A Farewell to hands". those are my favorites. How approximately "Perdido street Station" by potential of China Mieville. Thats a sci'fi/delusion this is in no way regular. Do you like secret agent style novels? try something by potential of John LeCarre. I beloved "The Little Drummer lady" and "The secret agent Who got here in from the chilly" to easily point out 2. JRR Tolkien. Any of the Lord of the jewelry Leon Uris' "Trinity". in case you like the classics then try "A tale of two cities" by potential of Charles Dickens, "the three Muskateers" by potential of Alexander Dumas, or "The final of the Mohicans" by potential of James Fenimore Cooper. I enjoyed all of them!

Nope lol. I wouldnt even waste the bandwidth getting it free off a torrent site...

Someone must be buying it somewhere. It's way up there in the top ten thousand seller list now, #4581.

I won't be lowering that ranking.

I bet she is buying her own books.

• lol, liberals can write?......she's all about saving the environment, saving the world, I wonder does she knows what goes into making her books.........trees.....gasp!! and to your question, nope, would not touch it with a ten foot pole.