why did lindsay loh. suddenly go gay?

oh yeah and dont be all "why do u care?" and all snobby because, no, my life is not absorbed in this, im just curious.

Favorite Answer

dunno..probably cos she has been around with every dude in hollyhood, she's too proud to go for another round with those dudes so she changed target. she'd get HIV by the time she hits 25

I think she realized how some guys are just asses, fed up maybe? Or maybe this whole trauma was confusion about it, who knows.

But she's doing okay now, she seems happy and healthier so that's good, right?

I still can't believe what she looked like during Mean Girls and everything. She seemed smart, very outgoing, healthy.. and what she looks like now is like a total different girl. When I saw on TV and she was on the MTV music awards and she was dancing around.. she looked drunk or something, but I don't know.

Cheers

She prolly has found the one thats right for her! All the guys she was with were bad influences on her and she need someone really stable in her life. Sam happened to be it, regardless of gender.

Maybe she's fed up with guys.

i think it was the effect of all the drugs she took and partying she got in to...

well sorry, but why DO you care? she seems happy and her life is getting back on track and that should be all that matters...

uhhh?? she has been with every guy. and soon every girl