Gestational diabetes..low blood sugars..38 weeks pregnant?

hey was just wondering if anyone had any advice i'm 38 weeks pregnant and have gestational diabetes..I'm on insulin to keep my blood sugars down..but at the moment I'm having trouble getting them in normal range as they are to low..I'm not sure if low blood sure if low blood sugar during pregnancy is bad..all my... show more hey was just wondering if anyone had any advice i'm 38 weeks pregnant and have gestational diabetes..I'm on insulin to keep my blood sugars down..but at the moment I'm having trouble getting them in normal range as they are to low..I'm not sure if low blood sure if low blood sugar during pregnancy is bad..all my doctor has ever spoken about is if they are high.. just wondering if this is something i should be concerned about..its sunday afternoon here so going to the doctor isn't really an option
Update: all my blood sugars today have been under 4.5mml no matter what i have eaten..im in Australia so im not sure if t is measured the same as the US.. but ive been really shakey all day
10 answers 10