Why have ninjas been banned from the UFC?

My brother told me he tried out for the UFC but they wouldn't let him fight because he has been classically trained as a ninja. This is an outrage. If they allowed a ninja in the octagon he would start choking people and and kicking people in the face like there's no tomorrow. I demand that the UFC lift the boycott... show more My brother told me he tried out for the UFC but they wouldn't let him fight because he has been classically trained as a ninja. This is an outrage. If they allowed a ninja in the octagon he would start choking people and and kicking people in the face like there's no tomorrow. I demand that the UFC lift the boycott on all forms and genuses of ninjitsu masters. This will greatly increase viewer ship and make the world a much safer place.
Update: Ninjas are very moral and highly trained. Their days as true assassins are over. My brother would be totally cool at weigh in.
Update 2: No Ninjas?! They are not some lost tribe of people! My brother is a ninja. I'm probably going to be one someday. Get your nomenclatures right. And clean the sh!t out of your eyes.
Update 3: If you meant there are no ninjas allowed in the UFC you are right and I meant no disrespect. BUT if you meant ninjas are and were never real, you have some growing up to do.
Update 4: My brother wasn't lying. He approached the UFC people and said he is prepared to fight anyone. As soon as he mentioned he is a classically trained Ninja they said that practice was banned from the UFC. He was basically told NINJAS NEED NOT APPLY! AND THAT'S A FACT!!