Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the funniest quote you heard personally?

Straight from the persons mouth. Not 'oh my friend told me bla said this.' It could be from anyone; friends, family, celebrities ect. Or just a qoute that you heard, but taken out of context would make no sence or people would wonder what the heck YOU were talking about.

The funniest quote for me would have to be when I was at a We The Kings concert and Travis was announcing the next song:

"Okay this next song is all about making love. It's called Secret Valentine. And it's about the color purple. When something pink, and something blue mix. You know?: sex, if you didn't catch my drift."

No I ment heard in real life. It could be from anyone, but it has to have been heard directly. Not something your friend told you they heard, or you heard from tv.

Just a funny quote you've heard directly.

Favorite Answer

Homer Simpson - "I never apologize, I'm sorry but that's just the way I am."

• Well, I think that my favorite quotes are:

"You are so awesome!" - Austin Bello when I brought him food on Warped Tour.

I had set down the food and a flamingo beanie baby on the Forever The Sickest Kids signing table, then Kyle Burns gasps and says: "OHMYGOD A FLAMINGO! MINEMINEMINE!"

and I'm just like"... Uh, it was for you anyway... hahaha"

And after I gave him the flamingo, I asked: "Can I have a hug?"

"Of course!*hugs*Thank you for the flamingo, too! You have really amazing makeup."

Last one, on the June 21st Warped Tour, I said to William Beckett: "Hey, could you do me a big favor? It's my friend's birthday, could you sing to her?"

"Sure! Let me just wait for The Butcher to be done and we can harmonize for you." *smiles*

Lmao, Travis Clark is F***ING HILARIOUS!

I was in a neuroscience course, and we were reading the complicated as **** paper with tons of chemicals and acronyms and stuff. So when the teacher stops talking, my friend leans over to me, points at his paper, and whispers, "I put the party in N-Acetylpartylglutamate". I just started cracking up.

• yooo

Grandpa: If I switch with Harry, do I have to wear a thong?

Harry: [mocking Grandpa] Earthquake. Save me. Earthquake. -Freaky Friday

I was artificially inseminated through the asshole and I'm expecting beautiful triplet boys. Craig Mabbitt

I hit rock bottom today guys.And you know what i found there? I found .23 cence and a coupon to a stripper bar.

I went upstairs once, and I guess I was in a pissy mood that day or something and I ask my mom "Where's the broom?" because I needed to sweep the kitchen and she looks at me and says back "I dont know, where'd you park it last?" We both busted out laughing and till this very day it is probably the funniest quote I have hear personally.

My friend Marty lives by the motto, "Work is a Four-Letter Word Ending in "K"

straight from a person? but-but-but... >.< THIS SH!T IS EASY PEASY PUMPKIN PEASY PUMPKIN PIE MOTHERF*CKER is the best quote ever!!! lmao

OOOHHH WAIT!!!! okay, Warped Tour. there was this crazy guy walking by the line to go in trying to sell CDs. we saw him again inside as it started raining and he said:

~~~"YOUR SH!T IS F*CKED!.....without a poncho!!!!"~~~

of course, he was selling ponchos. lmao...me and my friend are never letting it go

I was at dance and these girls were talking about hairspray. "It's like a special high you get when you spray it on your head but it makes me feel dizzy because of the smell but I love it."

• "I don't know what an intentional kicking motion is, but that's definitely an intentional kicking motion"

-Pierre McGuire of TSN, covering a hockey game