Where are best seats at a football game?

I am buying my dad tickets to a football game. Is the end zone field level better or worse then top level sideline?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

50yrd line about 10-15 rows up

• Joyce
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avqZl

I've been to 6 or 7 games, and have had a very enjoyable time no matter where the seats were. The 50-yard line (+/- 10 yards) is widely accepted as the best position, but I would say that even more important than a midfield position is closeness to the field. Some of the best seats I ever had were around the 5 yard line, just 3 rows back from the field. You're doing the right kinds of things asking around. Just be ready to pull the trigger when you find the right combination of cost and location. Good luck and have a great time!

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where are best seats at a football game?

I am buying my dad tickets to a football game. Is the end zone field level better or worse then top level sideline?

Source(s): seats football game: https://tr.im/2ddii
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Best seats in the stadium are on the fifty (or anywhere between the 40 yard lines if you can't get on the 50) about 10 - 20 rows up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rob B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Personally, I like the end zone up high. I really like to see the plays develop from there.

However, I watch most games from on the field. In the middle behind the secondary. Back Judge rules!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

top section front row seats! u don't want sideline seats those are too close! if u r right at the centre of the field in the top level 1st row then u have the best view!!! u can bring binoculars too!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

50 yard line is best

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get top level sideline endzone seats suck unless thier on the field

• 1 decade ago

Sideline you can see everything better.

• ny21tb
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

the owners Luxury Box.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.