is it true that China doesn't show competition on china television when they loose a game? how true is it?

• Mai
    Best Answer

No that is not true.

What is true however is that they are using underage gymnasts and mentally incapacitating 7 year old girls with great voices and homely faces. And the IOC bows down to them.

Makes me ill.

Source(s): live here

Not true, they show any competition, not just the ones that they win.

It's pathetic that there are so many misconceptions about China. The truth is, the coverage on CCTV here is better than any time I watched the Olympics back home, and the main reason for that is they don't interrupt the competitions with COMMERCIALS! I was able to watch the entire opening ceremony on TV, commercial-free.

Keep in mind that free press doesn't mean unbiased press and people should always try to understand both sides of an issue no matter where they are getting their information from.

Not true.

The CCTV in NZ, I've seen they showing the game where theirs athletes were in the fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh places in some of the events. But not any further than that. Of cos , NO one is going to show those in the tenth or twelfth places right. Just as usual.

I mean they will still show the games, but not the athletes.

lol that's funny because China is showing more events than NBC in USA. So the answer to your question is no it's not true at all.

me and my husband is working here in China. and they are showing all the games even if they loose.

it's not true that they don't show in the television the game if they loose.

they are showing all the game....

not true. i just asked my friends in china and they said that that sort of censorship existed like more during mao zedong's reign. the current chinese government show them everything on television. they do not show only the ones when they win.

Source(s): my friends living in china.

Not true, but they are really focusing on events that China is strong in. Like watching hours of ping-pong and badmition is driving me crazy.

Source(s): I am living in China

China shows all the events, unlike NBC where they don't show a lot of events because they know america would loose.

NBC did not air men's 100 meters live because Guy did not made it to the final

On the other hand, it showed all Phelps events live

By your standard, NBC should be called communists

The TV shows all games here!!!! We can view how the Chinese won or lose!

P.S. to Wiseguy

I agree with you, watching hours of ping pong games is just too much!