Is this a GOOD computer for this price?[want to play sims2 pc]?

I've been looking FOREVER to find a computer so that I can edit videos for youtube AND to play sims 2 pc. I finally found this one after Many many comparasins, It looks GREAT because of the memory and everything, but I need a SMART person's opinion lol: so take a look... show more I've been looking FOREVER to find a computer so that I can edit videos for youtube AND to play sims 2 pc. I finally found this one after Many many comparasins, It looks GREAT because of the memory and everything, but I need a SMART person's opinion lol: so take a look please:

http://www.buy.com/prod/hp-pavilion-s322...

now I heard something about a video card needed, would i need one for this computer? and if so, what is it called
[i can buy it at buy.com] and how do i intstal it?lol

Update: OMG THANK YOU GUYS OH SOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEEDDED this help like u would not believe!! :) thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!