Bo P asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

What did Howard "Scream" Dean mean when he called the GOP "The White Party"?

Does he forget that there's more minority appointee's in the Bush White house than ever before. It's not the GOP's fault that the minority's that they have are highly educated and not poor and homeless like the dems...

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html

Favorite Answer

Obama went on vacation. Some one has to keep the race card alive.

Just a few of the wonderfully inclusive quotes of Mr. Dean:

"You think the Republicans could get this many people of color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here."

"The Republicans are not very friendly to different kinds of people. They all pretty much behave and look the same. And they all — it's pretty much a white Christian party"

"This is a struggle of good and evil. And we're the good."

"I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."

"If you look at folks of color, even women, they're more successful in the Democratic party than they are in the white, uh, excuse me, in the [laughs] Republican party."

Howard Dean is a disgrace.

Howard Dean and the people like him are the reason that we cannot win Presidential elections.

Howard Dean was being insulting. Essentially he was accusing the Republican Party of being racist.

Source(s): My experience. Over 40 years of Democratic Party Politics. Hillary Clinton iin 2012 if not 2008. If Barack Obama is given the Democratic Nomination then John McCain in 2008.

They are. The rich are in the Republican whereas the WEALTHY are with the Democrats. Sorry kid. We have found out that Republicans will put up a site and it has no supportive power for their statement.

Republicans run on the religious forum but PEYTON PLACE is a child at play compared to their actions.

His party has pandered to minorities for decades now, even though they have done nothing for them...ever. Yet, in his eyes, Republicans are rich, racist, white fat-cats and this came through in this Freudian slip.

• DOOM

If it's the white party, shouldn't Dean be part of it?

That's rich,considering he's from one of the whitest states in the U.S., Vermont. Dean is a hypocrite. He's for minorities as long as they don't live near him.

• I don't think his own party really takes him that seriously anymore. I know I sure don't. As to what he meant? I can boil that down into two simple words. "Brain fart."

Just trying to follow in the footsteps of his "chosen one" by being a racist

Vote McCain in 08 the non racist choice to run our great country

• ?

He meant that they were clean and fresh like they were just bleached