SURVEY: Please gimme examples of a present to give to my boyfriend on a special occasion?

I'm seriously thinking of something like cuff link or belt.

But its nice if i can get other ideas, please?

(other than cards, cause i'll of course include a handmade card together with the gift)

• papaw
    Favorite Answer

What's the occasion? Different occasions demand different gifts. What are his interests? What does he want? Whaqt does he already have. How much do you look to spend? Outside that, some generic gift would be ok, like what you've suggested, ......but if it IS a special occasion, like you say, then the gift should be something just as special to be more meaningful, which then takes you into the "very personal & private" categories.

That's a tough one not knowing his likes and dislikes and style.

I have a few ideas, depending on when and where you live. Also how much you want to spend comes into account as well.

For a professional or student, a fountian pen is a cool gift. You could spend $20-30 (USD) or go for better quality and pay $100-300 (they even have fountain pens for, like $1000 bucks - crazy, I know).

For the Geek you could get a cell phone, iPod, or a really cool eBook reader called the Amazon Kindle (around 300 bucks).

You could always go with clothing - Old Navy or any of the men's stores you find in the malls could help you out - maybe a nice sweater for the coming cool months.

You can't go wrong with giving a nice wristwatch either.

And of course the old standby's of sports clothing - jackets, hats, shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants...you get my drift :)

If you're set on cuff links try amazon.com or some place like cufflinks.com - or the little kiosks in the malls can personalize the cuff links for you.

I also put a few more links that might help you decide.

Hope that helps!

Think about the things he does like and how you can help make them more enjoyable for him. Using another persons example, if he likes football, give him some peace during the short football season for one day a week and maybe get him a football jersey of his favorite team, then in your card explain how you will give him space to enjoy his team more and wont complain about his 3 or so hours each week watching it like many other women do.

Above all, whatever you decide to get him, make sure it is something he likes and wants, not what you want. Maybe also make his favorite meal and present his gifts then. I prefer the snealy approach and find out somethings without him knowing by asking his family or friends about the things he likes to do and have. Good luck.

• Ganesh

Chocolates, Shoes, Apparels, Greeting-Cards, A Surprise dinner, a nice bracelet or a jewel, a scooter, etc. Hope that helped.....

Please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqZWg...

we love SEX instead of a present!!!

cuff link or belt? wtf...that's the worst gift unless he's a preppy type dude that's into that ****. you should know what he likes. be thoughtful when deciding on the gift

• smock

i could opt to be Grover and have a great chicken shoved up my hideyho for the period of Monsterpiece Theater, very akin to GCG .....yet i think of he calls them Trannys and pays 2 fer a million, under 21 and that's talked approximately as Sexame highway

i think cuff linkd and belts are a bit borr illd get something there in to like my husbands in to the old wild west so hell get something to do with that good luck

Give him 6 hours of peace on Sunday's during football season.

**why not try throwing him a surprise party with his guys and your gals??

cook the food and do all the preparation (of course with your gals) and do it after work or school!

be sure to keep it a secret til' it's time !!

Good Luck!!

My boyfriend has everything...he's terrible to buy for, I bought a few shares of stock for his birthday and he loved it.