Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

the scary maze game?

do you think my friend would get mad at me if i showed it to her? like made her play it?

Best Answer

Let her play it. :P

And make sure to video tape it and put it on youtube. :P

No. yet i performed something equivalent to it a 300 and sixty 5 days in the past. You stare a 2 photos and attempt to discover a distinction and then a frightening face pops up. i'm too scared to play the maze in spite of the shown fact that..

lmao maybe...it depends how easily scared she is...but if she's the kind of person that could take a joke then you should definitely make her play it :D :D

no LOL!!! just do it for the fun of it and videotape it cuz its the funniest thing in the world

• Logan

My douchebag ex got me on that one. It's horrible and I wanted to punch his face out.

If you know her well, then you should know if she'll want to kill you over it, or if she'll laugh and get you back.

Source(s): I played it and got upset.

mad scared whatever! but show it to her! you must! lol