Would you pet a baby bear for a dollar?

News story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080813/ap_on_fe_st/od...

A man baited a baby black bear at a zoo with honey buns, managed to steal him, took him to a truck stop, and charged a dollar to pet him. The little guy is now safe at home with his mother and brother.

The question: Would you have petted the baby bear if you were at that truck stop? I have always wanted to; I'd have had a very hard time resisting the urge and calling the police instead!

How about y'all?

• Hobbit
    Favorite Answer

sure, I'd pet the baby bear while calling the police to make sure the poor thing got back to where he belonged.

no, i would have called 911. it is the right thing to do and if i were the one thet called it in and kept the baby bear safew then i'd feel a whole lot better then if i had petted him.

It is really funny what some people are willing (and manage) to do for money.

And no I wouldn't pay a dollar to pet one.

Yes then I'd call the police.

i would pet the bear and then call the police

No! Bears arn't cute little cuddley big eyed little things! They will probably bite your hand off!

• Sure. And I'll pet baby raccoons and baby opossums for free, they are so cute.

me: Aww, what a cute little bear cub!

guy: You can pet him for $1

me: Who the hell do you think you are, charging for people to pet your bear?!!!

If it had a muzzle on then yes

yes and then i would call the police...