On world of Warcraft Warlocks?

Is unstable affliction or the felguard better for pvp?

Favorite Answer

Unstable affliction if better then felguard for pvp. the most common pvp build is sl/sl which is taking affliction down to siphon life and then down to soul link in the demo tree. i prefer to use a full affliction build, it works welll in every aspect of the game and you will be able to solo higher level elite mobs with it then other builds by just drain tanking.felhunter is the best pvp pet because it spell blocks casters and gives you resistance if you have that talent. 43/7/11 is a common affliction build. this gives you shadowburn which is nasty for gettin killing blows in bg's if you learn to time it right. affliction locks are also the best farmers because with 1k shadow damage all you need to do is put agony, corruption and siphon life on a mob all while on the run and just dot everything while running and siphon life will keep you alive. the only non elites in the game that wont die from it are fire elementals (then just use UA also).

Unstable affliction by a long shot, felguard is just a tank, which has no place in the PvP world

• jy

Personally I hate PVP so I went down the DOT's line... I do remember the few times PVPing, I have seen a few people get killed by a felguard.. Good Luck with that.. It has been a couple years since I have last logged onto my account.. The only thing I miss is my little panda that came with collector edition!

Warlock each and each and every of ways!! clergymen form of suck. Warlock have aweosme spells and buffs for social gathering individuals yet so do clergymen. i'd say in case you want hardcore scuffling with p.c.. warlock. on the different hand in case you want healing i'd decide on clergymen (regardless of the very incontrovertible truth that i imagine shaman are better desirable healers besides)