Why would molar conductivity increase in dilution?

For strong electrolytes solution like HCl, and NaCl.

The molar conductivity of the solution is increase when the concentration of solution decrease. Why?

Not suppose to be dilution decreases the molar conductivity?

Professional please answer my question, better provide reference to persuade me as I want to make the theory and idea clear.

• Dr.A
    Favorite Answer

Molar conductivity is defined as the conductivity of an electrolyte solution divided by the molar concentration of the electrolyte so if the molar concentration of the electrolyte decreases after the diluition the molar conductivity increases