How can I find out whether or not my ex-husband filed his tax return? He owes my children over $7,000.00 in ?

back support. The Child Support Enforcement Agency has placed a tax offset intercept and I was also told after taxes owed whatever is left goes directly to child support. I am still waiting the much needed support for my children.
6 answers 6