Do you think Asian guys like Latinas?

I'm freshman going to college and the university I'm going to is diverse but 1/3 Asian. I was wondering if Asian guys would find Latinas attractive and be willing to date us. At orientation, I saw a lot of hot guys, I just can't wait to go to school next week! I'm nice, speak fluent English, tan, dark hair, pretty... show more I'm freshman going to college and the university I'm going to is diverse but 1/3 Asian. I was wondering if Asian guys would find Latinas attractive and be willing to date us. At orientation, I saw a lot of hot guys, I just can't wait to go to school next week! I'm nice, speak fluent English, tan, dark hair, pretty fit.

I hear that a lot of Asian parents don't let their kids date other races, is it true and why is that? What would make it worse, I think is that I'm Mexican American. Do they look down on Mexicans like many White Americans?