Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I get An Arnold Palmer In Manhattan?

Where can i get an Arnold Palmer in NYC. Im talking about the kind in the can made by Arizona((the company). Im looking for a place on the West side if possible(upper west side)

Favorite Answer

Arnold Palmer (drink)

From Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia

An Arnold Palmer or Arnie Palmer, is a drink consisting of half iced tea (either sweetened or unsweetened) and half lemonade. It is named for golfing legend Arnold Palmer and is said to be his favorite beverage.

Although the beverage was created at the Cherry Creek Country Club in Cherry Hills Village, Colorado, it is particularly popular in northern West Virginia, Central Ohio and western Pennsylvania, as well as the South, but is known throughout the United States. In some parts of the South particularly Baltimore, it is known as half and half. In southern Ohio, particularly Portsmouth, Ohio, this beverage is known as a “Blend”. A purely cosmetic variation in which the drink is not mixed, causing the lemonade to settle on the bottom and the iced tea to float on the top, is known as an "Adam Palmer". Also if you add a splash of grenadine it is called a "Bryan Palmer".

The Arizona Beverage Company sells the "Arnold Palmer" in cans and bottles.

I would either make my own or try the closest convenience store.

Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Palmer_(drink) Facts from me: MyCokeRewardsCodes
  • ?

i respect double entendres brilliant at the same time as they're thoroughly un-intentional! between the information casters married the events caster on our interior sight station. (they have because that divorced) One nighttime, Dan became talking about golf and the version in a unmarried ball from those he makes use of. As he became wrapping up , they went again to Donna who stated, "So Dan, would you really play with those balls rather of your individual!?" the full team will be heard guffawing and Donna basically sat there searching like "What did I say?" at the same time as she realized what she stated, she grew to change into 10 colorations of red! And yet, ever the specialist, she persevered with the information!

Arnold Palmers are half iced tea, half lemonade. You're looking for a place to BUY one? I'd recommend making your own.

.