Im Shy around pretty girls and its hurting my chances?

of gettin a girlfriend. i have some friendgirls which r like friends that are chicks that i can talk to n stuff but im not into them like that. when im with my dude friends i talk alot and im funny and stuff but i freeze up around chicks i like and i dont make good impressions. arrg i need advice and the worse... show more of gettin a girlfriend. i have some friendgirls which r like friends that are chicks that i can talk to n stuff but im not into them like that. when im with my dude friends i talk alot and im funny and stuff but i freeze up around chicks i like and i dont make good impressions. arrg i need advice and the worse thing a girl could do if i asked her out isnt saying "no", she could kick me in the balls, spit on my face, then make out with every guy within 20 feet of her except me (i could see that happening) + sometimes i get erections when i near them n thats aways akward "what? no... thats a banana, but no u cant see it... im not taking it out of my pocket..." if any1 has any advice id love to hear it
24 answers 24