Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I leave him and jus do me and my kids or believe him and make it work?

I know it won't work if it's not meant to be. Ok here's the situation people I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and I gave birth to our second child two weeks ago. I have been hearing all kinds of stories about him cheating on me but when I ask he always gives me this speech about how many haters we have. Well I let it all go until the night after I had our baby a week ago. I brought my laptop so I would have some kind of entertainment and I decided to go on myspace. I have his password so I decided to check his mail. Maybe I shouldn't have done it but I did. I saw he had been sending messages to this one chick talking bout how much he wanted her and all the sexual things he was going to do to her the next time they saw eachother. He was talking like they had already been together before.She left a message saying "lol I don't belong to anybody". I had just given birth so I was very emotional and mad at the same time. I couldn't let it wait. He had went home to get some rest and I called him fussing and cussing and asking him who was she and what was going on.Once again he gave me the speech and then he said the girl was his friend and they was joking...ok people remember he and I have been together for years now and I have never heard of her nor have I seen her but he swears they are such good friends...I don't know what to do.I feel like I should just let him go but then another part wants to trust him but I don't know. I need advice and I need it fast.Thank you.

Favorite Answer

You need an fast answer....LET HIM GO! Girl, you can do bad by yourself and trusting him is making a grand fool of you. You know he is a liar...he has and will cheat again. Why are you so blind to ask him for the truth, when there is none in him. You are his "bottom bi-ach! That means he has all the women who are willing and you are the home base woman. WAKE UP. YOU DO YOU AND YOUR KIDS CAUSE THIS GUY IS NOT ABOUT YOU!..PS...MAKE SURE TO TAKE HIM TO COURT FOR CHILD SUPPORT AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH HIM. Having future sex with him is like playing Russian Roulette.....you cannot be certain if a liar is using protection and you have no idea of how many sex partners his partners have been with...Get out while you are still clean. No man is worth the risk. Good luck with common sense.

I think you should send her a message asking her what's really going on and let her know your situation.He keeps stating that there are haters yet he's making jokes like that(i don't think so) why would he be joking like that anyway giving the other girl mixed signals either way he shouldn't be joking like that he is causing the hating by leading girls on if he is supposed to be with you he needs toget his act together.Hed oesn't respect you and his excuse is bull**** Most guys tend to think just because you're the mother of thier children you won't be going anywhere Prove him wrong let him know u can and will do better if he continues

You know in your heart what's going on and you also know what you NEED to do to provide a healthy loving environment for your children not to mention yourself. This man obviously has no morals if he can cheat on you as you are pregnant with his child. You need to forget about the past 4 years and get out of this relationship as fast as you can. If you stay you'll only regret it later, having never experienced true happiness. I wish you all the best. Be brave!

• huxman

Even if this entire factor was once a false impression there's no excuse for that habits. His mood is out of manage. He without doubt has emotional disorders. Have you any suggestion what number of guys say they are sorry and can under no circumstances do it once more? I might advise that when you cannot are living with out him then come part method with him. If he is honest approximately being a higher character then have him end up it to you first with out dwelling with you. He'll deliver you the excuse that he cannot exhibit you if he is not dwelling with you however that is no longer real. He can get a task, a location to are living and date you till you're comfy. Please preserve your vigour for you and your little one.

I know how bad your hurting. be live me i have been their before. and it is not worth it. it will hurt you tol so leave him it won't be easy. but if you have friends and family they will understand and probably help you. this man has problems. listen your children and you need better. their are other men that respect their women. i know i was in a relationship for 5 years and he could do anything to me i got smart and now been married to a different man for 27 years keep praying and leave now good luck

Source(s): advice for the wise women

I'm so sorry, yes I think he is cheating on you, yes I think you should definetly leave him, he isnt a nice person, I'm sure once you leave his you'll fin another guy twice a good as he ever was...

Well you seen it for yourself, why don't you hit her back up and act like you are him and say to her so when do you think we can hook up again and if she gives you the response you are looking for then send him packing.

keep a tight leash on him,for one you invaded his privacy thats a no-no 2, he's makeing excuses is his name(tony dale mcneely)lol.sorry, he is most likely cheating so dump him make him pay support and ect....if he's been cheating on you for some time now then he is gonna keep on doing it,you're better off with out him.

Leave him and give your kids a good life. Plus you don't want to trust him and get hurt. You can stay friends if you can and not get hurt. i agree with CORONA

CORONA is a genius! Yes, pretend to be your boyfriend and chat with the girl!!! Don't let her know it's you or else she might lie...