What is the funniest prank phone call you ever made or received?

Favorite Answer

This is the Davenport Sewer Company..We've had enough Sh%^t off of you.

Me and my friends always pretend to be other with different accents and call ppl from our school asking for money, a person, love, advice or something stupid like rsvping for a bday. When we do the rsvp thing we always say random stuff like "My daughter talula cant get in 20 feet of a boy and has to wear her chastity belt!"

Or we pretend they won money and they have to go to the park or some where in the neighborhood. Then we go there and see if they show up. And they do ah aha.

Or we pretend to be a five yr old calling her friend for her crayons, a lady name jen from planned parenthood confirming your condom purchase, and old lady ordering viagra for her hurband and explaining her sexual fanatsies, etc we are weird!

i dont really like practical jokes or pranks, but i love a good prank call. i got a call from a friend, using a soundboard, i think it was jack black from the pic of destiny. it was a missed call so he left a voice message and just said things like 'i can do ***** push ups. wanna see?' i laughed

Be careful! A few years ago when my boyfriend was a teenager he and his McDonald's co-workers prank called people when they were bored at work. One guy they called got mad and then got lawyers. Everyone at the restaurant got in legal trouble for "stalking."

I had the teachers number so I told my friend that it was a number for a really hot guys named Travis (the teachers first name) so she called and right when he answered she asked for him and then immediately hung up. It was sooo funny! We got in a lot of trouble though bc he found out.

I made one that went like ths: they would answer the phone and I would say in an old man voice "I know you got my daughter pregnant! Do you know how much diapers cost??!! You gotta sell your body or something to pay for theis baby!" The guy got really nervous and said " yo! it wasnt me it was my homie!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

2-

ok my friend called this random number and this guy answered and she goes "help i lost my chalupa have you seen it?" and hung up

and then we were playing a prank on my friends ex and we called him from my cell cuz he didnt have my number and he answered and her youth director took the phone and said why are you calling my daughter this late? just to scare him..it was hysterical

i called this one guy and did a Baskin Robbins line. "Hi this is Baskin Robbins 31 flavors, would you like to play our 31 flavors game? If you can name all 31 flavors in 31 seconds you can win $31,000! would you like to play?" He didnt do it tho. On time, this one lady did really well. It was hilarious!!!!!!!

last year my best friends cousin was with us at the beach and it was like 3 in the morning and she called people with this really deep and raspy voice and said THIS IS SATAN! and she talked to one person for like 15 min and then she left a bunch of people voicemails... it was hilarious.

I called my crush whos like six years older than me and told him he's sexy but i whispered it so he's like why did u whisper and im lyk cuz im hiding n hes lyk from who? so i told him that im hiding from the evil....n hes lyk dont worry i'll save u..i'll be ur superman. den i sed dat im not gay(i was pretending to be a guy) n hes lyk oh really? i wish u waz lolz

people wudnt find dis funny buh i lyk him so i do lolz