Wells Fargo destroys lives. Why do you bank there.?

Wells Fargo is by and large, the most piss poor financial institution in the United States. I have never dealt with such moronic fools in all my life. Employees at Wells Fargo are considered "White Collar" employees, but in reality it is "****-Stain Collar"

Wells is an extremely low quality bank, for a number of reasons:

1. When they call you to collect payment for your credit card, they will deduct money from you checking account and overdraft the **** of out, Accruing massive fees in the process. They don't well you there isn't enough money in your checking, they'll just do it anyways.

2. Interest Rates.

Wells Fargo states on their website they offer competitive interest rates. Having a savings balance of $1000 or less yield a whopping .0% APY ( basically enough money to add one packet of sweetener to your Coffee each year). This year in my savings, I accumulated $.01 exactly :) YAY.

Dont claim to offer competitive interest rates when in fact you don't, and if you are comparing interest rates to the Bank of Iraq, that doesn't count either. Your competitors offer interest rates that DONT COMPETE with you MR. Wells.

Granted, since Wells is a brick 'n Mortar, it has more overhead then online banks, but I'll go into my ranks about their In-person customer care another time.

Thanks for listening.

Excuse me, Wells Far offers a .1% APY, not .0% if you consider that a difference.

Favorite Answer

I stopped banking with them in any sort of fashion over 20 years ago. My hubby, then my finance, had a credit card and bank account with them. I found their customer service to be horrible, they were already outsourcing back then and did little to correct their own mistakes opting rather to blame the customer. They don't even have an account preservation team when you yank large sums of money from them because they are so busy charging fees.

If this just started to show up on your statement, I suggest you send a letter to the credit card correspondence address asking that the charge be removed. Indicate that you do not want the protection plan. Ask for written confirmation that the protection plan is cancelled. These protection plans are pure profit for the credit card company. People pay the fees every month and it is very unlikely they will ever actually use the benefits. But even if you do become unemployed, it's very difficult to get the plan to kick in. If you do finally get the benefits to start, they only pay the minimum. A much smarter plan is to not carry any balances on your credit cards. Only charge what you can afford to pay in full every month. Then if you lose your job, you won't have any debt to worry about -- not to mention all the interest you will save.

The only business I do with Wells Fargo is my mortgage, because they bought it from another bank. I hate them too. When I get enough money to refinance I'll leave them in my dust.

• ANTM

Ummm wow.I dont think I'll ever bank there now lol