1.apply for 9.lear one's lesson
2.back up 10.major in
3.break up with 11.search for
4.cross out 12.stick to
5.drop by 13.take over
6.make an effort to 14.tend to
7.go after 15.think over
8.break the law 16.wear out
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I am going to apply for my ideal graduate school next year.
2. When I am in trouble, my brother always backs me up.
3. I broke up with my boyfriend last month.
4. If you don't want to take part in the plan, I will cross your name out.如果你不想參加這個計劃，我就把你的名字劃掉。
5. My grandparents dropped by yesterday.
6. I am making an effort to lose weight.
7. Boys always go after pretty girls.
8. If you break the law, you may be put behind bars.
9. After he gets the scolding from our teacher, he has learned his lesson.自從他被我們老師罵過後，他就學乖了。
10. I major in math.
11. I like to search for information on the Internet.
12. If you stick to the end, you are likely to succeed.
13. After the good king is dead, his evil brother has taken over the empire.
14. Chinese people tend to hold certain religious beliefs.
15. You had better think over my proposal.
16. I was worn out after holding the big event.
2008-08-14 16:39:32 補充：
- 鴨子Lv 61 decade ago
1. He applied for the job.
2. He would lose his position if you didn't back him up.
3. He broke up with his ex-girlfriend long time ago.
4. He crossed a few items on the list.
5. Would you drop by when you are in Taipei?
6. He made an effort to graduate from college.
7. He went after her before.
8. He didn't break the law.
9. learn one's lesson, learn a lesson
He was nearly hit by a car and learned his(或a) lesson about being careful when crossing the street.
She is majoring in history.
He is searching for work now.
He is a man who sticks to his friends.
The new president took over the company.
Modern furniture design tends to simplicity.
I'll think over your suggestion again.
Her shoes were worn out.
- 1 decade ago
1. 申請 9. lear 一門課
2. 向後地在 10.個主修科目上面在
3. 打破在與 11. 搜尋上面為
4. 刪掉 12. 樹枝到
5. 下降 13. 接管
6. 盡力至 14. 傾向於
7. 在去之後 15. 仔細考慮
8. 在外打破法律 16. 穿著