Anonymous

Tokio Hotel Fan Mail Response?

I am thinking of sending a letter to Tokio Hotel's fan mail address but do they actually read any of their letters? Like, has anyone actually gotten a letter or response back from them?

Please let me know

Thanx

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i know that they read fan mail. infact, in a youtube video i saw they actually showed them reading some of their fan mail but there were bags and bags FILLED with letters. so i know they read it, but im not sure if they have the time to read it all or reply to any of it. although i know for a fact that they like it when you send a photo of yourself with the letter (they like to know who they're dealing with).

the address is:

Tokio Hotel

c/o Universal Music Deutschland

Straulauer Allee 1

10245 Berlin

Germany

hope i helped :-)

• 4 years ago

a million. who's you usual Tokio lodge Member? bill 2. Who could You incredibly Make Out With Georg Or Gustav? Georg could prob b bettr @ makin out. Gustav could prob get a sprint stressful 3. Who could You incredibly Date Tom Or Gustav? Tom for exhilaration. Gustav 4 non violent dates 4. Who could You incredibly Sleep With Tom Or bill? bill 5. Whats Your famous Tokio lodge music? Monsoon 6. who's Your famous Member Of The Tokio lodge family individuals? You!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.