Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

ace combat 6....?????

do u know if there is gonna be an ace combat 6 for PS3.......

Best Answer

It says here that it should be coming out for ps3 this year.

I say Ace Combat 6. Here are my reasons: Ace Combat 6- Amazing graphics, I almost pee'd myself when I saw them. Very realistic and tight gameplay controls. Very customizable, so many planes, so little time. 15 missions. Ace Combat is also open-ended, there are many different ways to tackle a mission, and there are also surprise objectives. If you liked the previous Ace Combat games, this is for you. Overall, I would give Ace Combat 6 a 9/10. Assassin's Creed- Also a great game. Graphics are on par with Ace Combat, It's a very acrobatic game. So if you liked Prince of Persia, it's your type of game. There are, I think, 8 assassinations, so it's not too long of a game. There are a lot of puzzles and riddles after the ending of the game. (And a whole lot of talk about conspiracies such as, The Holy Grail, The End of the World, etc.) Whenever you kill someone with a combo or counter, it goes in close and slow-mo. Overall, a great game. I'll give it a 7.5/10. Hope this helps.

yep, news has been realeased that ace combat 6 is headed 4 ps3.