What types of food should i eat? Am i too skinny?

hi im pretty skinny. evn mi mates say so evn othas say so

thought im not anorexic. OR am i??

im eager to gain weight!

well im 163cm tall around dat

nd weigh ONLY about 44-47 kg. i kno that im skinny for my height!

am i anorexic??

well if i was u could really see mi bones. but u cant on me i thnk i need to just get fatter..

WELL CAN U PEOPLE HELP ME??

WHAT TYPE OF FOOD SHOULD I EAT?? BE SPECEFIC?? THANKS

ND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO GAIN ON THE WEIGHT.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you seriously asking people if you are anorexic??? thats just STUPID

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you wanna gain weight than no you're not annorexic. In order to gain healthy weight (it'll take time) for snacks have fruit punch and crackers with peanut butter. Eat more chicken and meats and try to have all the recomended food pyramid servings.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello, Many people have asked me these kinds of question and as a trainer myself... I would say you are not anarexic but you could use a little fat. The best way to gain it is by eating, yes it is very hard to eat right, You need Protein and Carbs, this should do the job alone,plus eating your breakfest and supper and some snacks.

This should help you..

http://www.topchoicenutrition.com/store/catalog/Cy...

• 1 decade ago

if your young, you'll gain weight naturally!

i used to weigh 100 pounds when i was 13 now im 16 and have a beautiful body

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can drink smoothies with the million different bulk powders out there and just add some healthy, hi calorie foods to your diet like avacados(710 calories in just one!) and nuts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're only anorexic if you deprive yourself from eating food when you need it. Plus it depends on your genetics and activity level. You can see my bones, but I'm healthy (my doctor says so). If you're that cocnerned go to a doctor

• 1 decade ago

you're definitely not anorexic because it's a mental and physical disorder. however to get a little more shape try to eat a lot of HEALTHY foods, like chicken. (:

• 1 decade ago

skinny not at all.If u want to be fatter then u can eat just what u want. u can eat chicken,eggs,milk,pizza,cake,&so on but in limit.Be carefull with ur figure.As u go on eating &as u become fat.[Don't be very fatty]

Source(s):
  • 1 decade ago

How about peanut butter.I was told it gives you more weight.

Source(s): woman i knew a doctor told her. I also would think ice cream would be good.
  • 1 decade ago

no your skinny but not to skiiny.

asnwer mine pleasee

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200808...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.