Whats the easiest way to get a bandaid off?

see today i was riding my bike drinking a gatorade after the gym...well this car popped outta NOWHERE and idont have brakes...and i tried to stop my bike by putting one foot on the back tire and one on the ground well my pedal sliced my leg open and i started bleeding everywhere...it was a pretty long and deep... show more see today i was riding my bike drinking a gatorade after the gym...well this car popped outta NOWHERE and idont have brakes...and i tried to stop my bike by putting one foot on the back tire and one on the ground well my pedal sliced my leg open and i started bleeding everywhere...it was a pretty long and deep cut...and i put this GIGANTIC bandaid over it...like its half my calve muscle....and i got really really really hairy legs and it hurts like hell to take bandaids off...how can i get it off easily
Update: ripping it off hurts more than it the cut and riding my bike 6 miles back and all that bull...you dont have really hairy legs you wouldnt understand...unless you do....