Y&R: Unpopular opinions...?

I think that Chloe is more tolerable than Phyllis, Jill, Lily, and Victoria.

What unpopular opinions do you hold that you have always felt hesitant to share about The Young and the Restless? Feel free to share them here, I promise not to bring out the daggers!

• Jewels
    Favorite Answer

VICTOR NEWMAN is possessed by LEGION!

NICK and SHARON forever!

JACK can be nice ... when he wants to be!

JACK is a Saint ... compared to VICTOR!

NEIL is just as judgmental and dirty as PHYLLIS

ex:

he passed judgment on MALCOLM his whole life!

he took at least 2 women from MALCOLM!

he did his best to run MALCOLM's first love out of town!

he passed judgment on DRU!

he passed judgment on DANIEL, then accepted CAIN!

and many, many more ...

GLORIA is a Saint ... compared to VICTOR and JACK ... sometimes!

VICTORIA is not so bad!

VICTORIA and NICK should get together and knock ADAM's little tail to KINGDOM COME!!

Thanx for letting me vent!

EDIT: OH, and ... why is Sharon ragged on so much for the two times she cheated on Nick ... and nothing at all is said about the FIVE TIMES or more that Nick cheated on Sharon? (By the way, Nick started the cheating. Sharon forgave him and took him back, but he did it one or two more times before she even LOOKED at another man!)

Do I smell a DOUBLE STANDARD going on here? Well, of course!

geez where do I begin???

I absolutely cannot stand Cane, Chloe, Devon, Ana, Jill, Sharon, Adam, Amber (when she's with Daniel), Colleen, and Jeff.

I don't like them separately but I enjoy Adam/Heather as a couple.

I love Phyllis! I also love her and Nick together

Lily is a complete wimp when it comes to the tough stuff.

I enjoyed Daniel/Amber's friendship but I don't like them as a couple. I feel like Daniel can do better.

Sharon's a complete b*tch and a fool. She chastises Jack in private for his foolish behavior but supports him in public. I'm really tired of her.

Cane & Lily are boring! As much as I hate Chloe, I like the idea of her messing up the cutesy, dumbstruck lovey-dovey bullsh*t between Cane & Lily but overall this entire storyline is stupid

Lily & Daniel should never have broken up at all. If things don't work out with her and Cane, I'd love it if these two got back together.

Ana & Devon's singing is aggravating and both character's are aggravating. I'd be happy if these two left the show.

I love Amber's relationship with Mrs. Chancellor. Amber's grown on me a bit but she still bothers me from time to time.

I really like Jana & Kevin together. It's good to see Kevin happy and I like Jana i guess lol..she's still a little weird but I still like her

I don't like TS as Colleen. I've tried but she just hasn't grown on me. Either way, the Colleen character is a b*tch now...

I think Cane is a complete fool and I don't feel sorry for him at all about the whole Chloe thing. He's a little too gullible (sp?) for me. First he was duped into thinking he married Amber after drinking and now he's been duped into thinking that he's impregnated a woman who he probably didn't even sleep with after drinking. I'm interested in seeing who's gonna be the next one to pull the wool over his eyes..

More storylines for Mrs. Chancellor, Michael, and Lauren. Less storylines for Cane/Lily/Chloe, The Newmans, and The Abbotts

this is all I can think of for now

I am sick of Lily being the damn victim. Dru was not one. Are we sure that Lily is Dru's child? I think she was switched at birth. Malcolm is not a wimp either...

I am about over the smugness of Sharon. What is her problem? She married well and that is her only redemming factor...she is a ho...

This is shocking: I am starting to like the humor in gloworm...I know, I was one who said, throw her under a bridge. I still have that feeling...but the show has been such a downer that I can scream..

I am also sorry that Sabrina is gone. however, the storyline with her and Victor was too fast. and unbelievable...

I do not like Chloe at all and that is one of my unpopular opinions. As for Lily and Victoria I like them, but they are just push overs. Jill now that is a different story sometime I like and sometime I don't.

Writing is getting weak. How come they never followed up Victor pulling all of the advertising from Restless Style. No story about the stock price/stock holders about Adam taking over. Also how is Adam taking over since Victor did not die and he put Neil in charge. Sharon gets in Phyllis face and she does not say to Sharon "Oh Sharon, you are such a good girl I'm sure Nick thought the same thing until he found out your ankles were above your shoulders with Brad." Lily needs daddy to do everything for her even though she has been married and knocked up.

O.k. I don't hate Adam. I think he is a little misguided but I don't think he is trying to take over Newman. I think he wants to be a big part of Newman; partly because he is a business person and partly to impress his dad.

He had a great job in NYC and did great work there. So I also think he is qualified to work at Newman in an upper management position. After all the other 2 Newman kids did and they didn't even go to business school did they?

I hate the way Victoria and Nick are always moaning about Adam. Sure, Victoria will be horrible to him and then he will die and she will feel awful and remorseful about being such a witch to him (just like she did with Sabrina).

O.k. Done with my morning rant!

I wish they wouldn't have one or two characters disappear for a week or two with no explanation when they come back like Jeff and Gloria just did.

This is happening almost every week now and it's really starting to bother me.

I wish they would make a lot of these story lines a lot more believable than most of them are.

I wish the on air time would be more evenly divided among the characters instead of so lopsided all the time.

Like Devon for instance is hardly ever on except for very recently and what about Gina, lately you only see her once in a blue moon.

What's up with that?

I could keep going, but it would take too long.

I hate the way they have drug out story lines and not tied up any loose ends. I hate that they have aged Noah and Summer to unbelievable ages. I don't like how Jill treats her mother. I don't like the way Sharon tries to be such a goody goody. I wish they would bring in a love interest for Katherine. I don't like how Nikki looks down her nose at everyone. I think that's about all I can think of right now lol.

I definitely agree with Missa, Heather Tom was the better “Victoria” to me. The one that they have now looks very weird. Looks like her teeth are gapped in every one of them. Also, I like the other “Colleen” better too. The new one looks like a mannequin.

Victor is “The Man”. I like is character because he doesn’t let anything bring him down or step in the way of his happiness. He is a real go-getter.

I wish Sharon and Nick would get back together. It looks to me that Phyllis could be his mom. She looks too old for him. I used to like Phyllis.

And the way that they have aged Noah is really just stupid. I really don’t like that. And he’s gay too…Oh My

What is really going on with Jack? He is really going off the loose end. Being evil and conniving just doesn’t sit well with him. I wish Sharon would stop running up behind him like a wet puppy dog agreeing with whatever he says and does. It’s like she doesn’t have a mind of her own.

I never really like Vicky. Look at her neck skin. IT’S HANGING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! David Chow should have killed her @ss.

I never really like Sabrina either.

This thing with Neil and all them is probably going to be a little interesting when they find out that Ana and Devon are siblings. I really hate that chick “Karen.” I wish she would go back to where she came from. I think that Neil and Devon’s Aunt is going to get it on. I sure hope so and send that betch Karen to packing…

The best for last…

The storyline with Chlo-hoe is so freaking whack that it is pitiful. What is up with the writers? Now I am a little lop-sided with this. I don’t feel that Cane shouldn’t marry her because she is “supposedly” pregnant by him. He can still be a father to his child. And for Lily to accept this is preposterous!!! But I do have to keep in mind that she and Cane lost one child. And she wanted him to have a child and said that he should be responsible. But I still feel that if he doesn’t love someone, then he shouldn’t have to marry them. The Chloe betch needs to get a freaking life. I think she is pregnant by Billy Abbott anyway. The truth will come out inevitably!!!

well I hate Chloe & I can't stand Phyllis…I could kinda live with Jill even though she can be a b*tch sometimes…I like Lily even though she can be kinda naiive about things…but Victoria she can go throw herself off a building & I could care less & Adam can follow right behind her along with Chloe

They need new stock on the show. I believe every woman on the program has been married or slept with Victor, Brad, and Jack. And been married to them. And what the hell's with Noah? Nobody morphs 5 years in two weeks.