Should Parents of morbidly obese children...?

Should Parents of morbidly obese children get in trouble. By trouble I mean that they get fined and possible get community service or jail time, since they are harming there child? It make sense, since children that are underweight and malnutrious get in trouble by the law. This will help America became a healthier... show more Should Parents of morbidly obese children get in trouble. By trouble I mean that they get fined and possible get community service or jail time, since they are harming there child? It make sense, since children that are underweight and malnutrious get in trouble by the law. This will help America became a healthier country, forcing the parents to change their child eating habits?!
Update: And by children I mean 0 year of age to 17 year of age!
Update 2: Well The parents buy the food on the table, so the child has to eat what they buy. Also if the parent doesn't want the child to eat "bad food" in school, they can easily make a bag lunch for them. And it is the parents fault cause like I said before they buy and cook the food...
Update 3: It is true that genes can make us more obese, but if a child eats a normal health diet, he wont be morbidly obese. Remember I'm talking about MORBIDLY OBESE!

<<A star would be nice