Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

what do you think of bleach blonde and orange skin?

ok so, its everywhere, the same hair colour and skin colour.

I have no problem with safe bottle tans (bc they don't harm your skin), I really don't have a grudge against girls who wanna be tan and turn orange, but why make it more obvious with bleached hair?

Idk if they're insecure, or if they think they look like what the media portrays as sexy playboy.

when I see a girl who looks fake, I think superficial.

but what is ur take on this?

no, lol I love my look. I don't need to dye my hair to feel pretty. I'm not jealous of girls who do it, I'm just not understanding why they do.

and that's exactly what I said, media.

if I was jealous, that'd mean I'd envy them, and I def do not envy them.

Favorite Answer

When i see girls like that i feel bad for them mainly because theyre stupid thinking that they actually look good and because thats all that they have to worry about....sure i maybe pale but at least i don't look fake and shallow. I want people to look at me and see someone who is kind and cares more about people than what she looks like!

So if those girls what to walk around portraying a bad image of themselves thats their choice not mine, and i respect that no matter how crazy i think it is(:

good question btw<3!

Source(s): my head(: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it just looks unnatural and that's what some people want to get as far away from their natural looks as they can. The bleach blonde is bad because these girls could dye their hair a nice blonde color like Jenifer Aniston on "friends" and get a real professional airbrush tan that would look good for a longer period of time. So the answer to your question of why they do it because they don't like the natural state of their hair or skin, they want to look different. Sometimes different is good sometimes not so much I'll take my pail skin freckles and dark bown hair over white hair and orange skin anyday!

• Jesika

They think it's looks good. It really gives blondes a bad name though. I have natural blonde hair with fair skin and everyone assumes I'm just as superficial as them. But I do think your right about portraying what they see in the media. Playboy has a huge part in this because almost every girl in that magazine is bleached, orange and plastic. I live in a small town, so it's not that bad here but I can only imagine what it's like in cali.

Extremely vapid and shallow.

EDIT: And to all the dumbasses who say/will say that media and/or peer pressure is the culprit, think again. It's just the part of the equation.

i think they look nasty plus they all look the same! A lot of girls think its an attractive look but the truth is they just look awful especially since most of them are equipped with massive boobs and a tiny dog. they are all friends with each other since no one else likes to be friends with him

I just don't get the orange thing at all.

I'd rather be pale and interesting and I'm not a goth or an emo.

Some people are retarded and don't know how to use fake tanner the correct way. At least I use it the correct way with natural looking results. That's my opinion on it.

It looks fake and horrible.

Carrots. All the boys want to eat is carrots.

• NONAME

I'd think "Oh my God, I thought I put my Barbies in my closet."