Brown spots between and on breasts.?

I'm 14 and for roughly the past 15 months there've been these light brown spots between my breasts. The first one was small, heart-shaped, and roughly the size of someone's index finger nail. Since then they have spread to both breasts, the inner sides and the top. And the spot that was once small and heart-shape... show more I'm 14 and for roughly the past 15 months there've been these light brown spots between my breasts. The first one was small, heart-shaped, and roughly the size of someone's index finger nail. Since then they have spread to both breasts, the inner sides and the top. And the spot that was once small and heart-shape is now about the size of a quarter and in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head. The spots are slowly spreading around my entire chest, and I'm scared to go to the doctor!
Update: no, I don't tan "there," since I'm rather fond of modesty. excuse me for being scared, but I'm 14 and haven't had the best experiences with doctors so far. the spots keep slowly spreading - in fact two of them are now smooshed together and the discoloration is just an apparent... show more no, I don't tan "there," since I'm rather fond of modesty.

excuse me for being scared, but I'm 14 and haven't had the best experiences with doctors so far.

the spots keep slowly spreading - in fact two of them are now smooshed together and the discoloration is just an apparent outline and the inside has returned to the color of my skin.