Brown spots between and on breasts.?

I'm 14 and for roughly the past 15 months there've been these light brown spots between my breasts. The first one was small, heart-shaped, and roughly the size of someone's index finger nail. Since then they have spread to both breasts, the inner sides and the top. And the spot that was once small and heart-shape is now about the size of a quarter and in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head. The spots are slowly spreading around my entire chest, and I'm scared to go to the doctor!

no, I don't tan "there," since I'm rather fond of modesty.

excuse me for being scared, but I'm 14 and haven't had the best experiences with doctors so far.

the spots keep slowly spreading - in fact two of them are now smooshed together and the discoloration is just an apparent outline and the inside has returned to the color of my skin.

Best Answer

It could be a type of genetically inherited fungus. Sounds weird I know but I have it. If thats what it is the soulution is also weird but works wonders. Buy a bottle of Selsen Blue, the dandruff shampoo, or its generic equivelent and when you go to sleep at night rub it on the spots that you have. Do that for a few days and if they start to go away you have your answer. When you get the spots again thats all you have to is use the shampoo. If not you should just talk to your doctor. BTW you can wash it off in the morning and just put it on again at night.

1

Source(s): Cure Your Acne Holistically - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?dbZP

Brown Spots On Breast

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Brown spots between and on breasts.?

I'm 14 and for roughly the past 15 months there've been these light brown spots between my breasts. The first one was small, heart-shaped, and roughly the size of someone's index finger nail. Since then they have spread to both breasts, the inner sides and the top. And the spot that was once small...

Source(s): brown spots breasts: https://tr.im/OqZ3c
  • J98

Well if you have large breast it might be from sweating and your skin chafing. I get the same thing between my thighs, it's almost a dark pink or purple though. Because it is your breast, I would go see a dermatologist. It might be sun damage too. Do you lay out or tan without a top?

• pulp

This sounds kinda serious. I'm not a doctor, so I can't tell you what's wrong. But I think you need to tell someone, a parent or relative at least. Understand that even though you may feel embarassed about seeing a doctor, they are very responsible about this type of thing and have a lot of respect for you as a person, as well as keeping everything confidential.

Don't be scared to go to the doctor. If you have a good doctor they will try to help. Definately go to the doctor as soon as you can make an appointment. Tell them what's going on to. Don't lie either, that doesn't help. Sounds like skin cancer. If they get it fast it won't spread any farther than it already has. Good luck! Hope it isn't cancerous!

• clay

2

go to doctor. don't be afriad. but it's normal for women to have dots on their breasts. but keep on the safe side.

talk to your mum sweatheart it might not b nothing but if your really worried go and see your gp if only for peace of mind good luck