Mexico selecionados?

Porteros

1 Oswaldo Sánchez Santos

2 Guillermo Ochoa América

3 José de Jesús Corona UAG

Defensas

4 Ricardo Osorio Stuttgart

5 Rafael Márquez Barcelona

6 Aarón Galindo Eintrach Frankfurt

7 Fausto Pinto Pachuca

8 Jonny Magallón Guadalajara

9 Carlos Salcido PSV

10 Francisco Javier Rodríguez PSV

11 Edgar Castillo Santos

Medios

12 Giovani Dos Santos Tottenham Hotspur

13 Pavel Pardo Stuttgart

14 Gerardo Torrado Cruz Azul

15 Andrés Guardado La Coruña

16 Fernando Arce Santos

17 Leandro Augusto UNAM

18 Francisco Torres Santos

19 Luis Pérez Monterrey

Delanteros

20 Guillermo Franco Villareal

21 Omar Bravo La Coruña

22 Carlos Vela Arsenal

23 Cuauhtémoc Blanco Chicago Fire

24 Matías Vuoso Santos

25 Carlos Ochoa Monterrey

3 naturalizados

No Nery

Leandro over zinha

I did not know Zinha was injured but still Bofo instead of Leandro

I agree the list is very good overall

Favorite Answer

On paper the team looks very strong, but I don't know if Sanchez or Blanco will make it to 2010. Too bad Mitchell is injured otherwise I would put him in for Sanchez. I like Villaluz but he looses his head to frequently like Torrado and as for Bofo, he can create dangerous plays when he wants to but the problem is he is lazy, argues and just let's himself fall on the play. Used to piss me off when he was with Chivas, go chivas tonight against Toluca.

The team needs to get on a mentality that they are not unbeatable and go out and play like it's the last. We get to cocky sometimes which hurts us at the end of the game. Play against each opponent as if it were Brazil or Argentina.

We don't need Villaluz, he's shown to be a player that when needed, besides W.C. U17, he doesn't appear. Where was he in la liguilla, especially in the final? Nowhere to be seen! And Villaluz can't hang with Vela, Dos Santos, Guille Franco, or even Omar Bravo. This isn't the Chuco era where some kids who won W.C. U17 are going to take us above and beyond. Nigeria has won that tournament more than once and what have they done at the W.C.? Nothing time to stop dreaming and use other players. Look at Esparza he's good but not what people say about him. The only players from that era are going to Europe or have a chance are Araujo, Bermudez, Cata Dominguez, Jorge Hernandez, and Andrade. Villaluz has a chance but he needs to start appearing in them important games. Where was he in the olympic qualifiers? That's what separates a good player from a great player. Overall I believe the list is great I am against naturalizados but Leandro is alright but Vuoso is not in his best form so I am against him. Bofo is better than Ochoa but Ochoa is playing much much better than Bofo so I understand why he was called instead.

Source(s): Edit: I am against naturalizados at all times, if it was up to me I wouldn't call them up but Sven already called them up so what is there to do but only criticize if they are in their best form or not.

Well like another comment said... I think we are all champions today... CHIVAS, atlas, tecos, ETC. My thought about the game are that i think MEXICO played really good and i really liked the game. I screamed so hard when the ref blew da final whistle cuz god i was happy. I will definitely give you a star i think we got this **** on August 12. Now lets just tell all the good Mexican to again believe in Mexico so we could win the world cup....

This is a good list of players and Mexico should not have a excuse if we do not win. I do not care the lineup except that I do not want to see all the naturalizados on the field all one time. I can see one being on the team but not all of them. That is a slap in the face to the true mexicanos.

Nery was not called cause he is on the move besides he hasn't played at all this is a list that is for those on form

Grade-B-

Luis Perez and Omar Bravo R MY QUESTIONS MARKS

No Bofo and Villiluz

• chris beat me to the punch i expect nery to be called up for the next game and i would have put in bofo over c. ochoa but overall great list now i hope he puts the best players on the field no favoritism

Yep thats the final list

My Question marks are vuoso, ochoa, cuau, franco, leandro, torres, perez, pardo,

were the **** is moreno villaluz nery i know nery hasnt played but hes still better that vuoso and ochoa

cuau is going to kill it

I like who he picked, but..

No nery, and No Zinha!?!?!?

I say no Leandro. Zinha has demonstrated he is the best as contension, Leandro doenst even feel Mexican to me.

and

No Ochoa, Blanco, or Bravo, Nery would be better than any of these two together

i heard the final list will be given on the 20th, day of the game

only 18 will remain