Ladies- How should we wear long sleeve collared shirts?

I'm more of a girly girl but I just brought a bunch of these shirts from oldnavy and lerner's ny. How can we make them feminine looking but at the same time smart? Give me all tips and ideas... I have so many clothes and figured why not add these to the bunch? They just look a little masculine to me :(

Would you roll up the sleeves? Attach pics if you can... THANKS

Favorite Answer

Wear a cami under and un-button a few buttons. Or get a really cute sweater vest that matches and wear it over the shirt...

Whenever I wear a blouse or a collared shirt, I fold the sleeves to go half way so that it looks more feminine. Then I tuck the front of the shirt (only the front) into my jeans. You could also wear a skirt, but if that's the case, I would wear a waist-high professional looking skirt. Then, I wear like a stylish belt. Not a waist belt, but a thin belt that could match your shoes, or your handbag. Then I wear an oversized handbag. To add a little flair, I wear funky jewelry. I hope this helps.

Roll the sleeves up to 2/3rds sleeves, just below the elbow, and leave the top two or three buttons unbuttoned. Tuck them into high-waisted pencil skirts and wear a couple of large, dark necklaces. If you're just wearing them around and not in the office, wear them open just a little at the neck over dark, skinny jeans and with a wide, colorful waist-level belt. Wear big bangle bracelets and hanging earrings with your hair up.

Okay i have the perfect outfit! It looks soooo cute i wear a white button down shirt all the time! It looks sooo cute with jeans and a white lace tank underneath (make sure to unbutton the shirt a bit like 2 buttons on top and 1 on bottom also roll up the sleevs a bit so they go halfway down your arm) pair it with dark wash straight leg jeans also wear a silver necklace + silver bag + silver flats :)

oh i can help you with this.

my aunt is the ***.manager at kitson l.a

and knows a lot about

fashion, i asked her the same

question you did and theres 2

choices to wear these shirts.

1- get a jean skirt (not long) light wash.

- wear a nice light blue camisole

- put the linen shirt over it.make sure its

not to fitted though and dont tuck it in.

- wear a nice pair of brown shoes.

1- buy a short sundress that

has some of the colors in the shirt in it.

-wear the linen shirt over it and button

the two lower buttons.

-wear a cute hobo bag.

- and some nice flip flops

wear a cute undershirt and put on the collar shirt and dont close the buttons and roll the sleeves up and make them look like all scrunched up:) is goinnna look really pretty and ppl would notice that u made it like that

wear the long sleeve collared shirt with belt at the middle level of your tummy.

wear the long sleeve collared shirt then layer it with a black tank top and a chunky belt :D

add a cute girly tank top under it and dont button the shirt. and acceseries always make any outfit girly (:

• Sarah

With a fitted vest over them. So cute!