I like 2 girls they r both amazing in every way one goes to one school and one goes to mine what do i do?

ones name is megan and the other is named ashley how do i choose
Update: ok well i count three for goin out with the girl from my school and cheating on both at the same time is not an option it never works and its wrong they both have amazing things about them and its really hard to choose one i have been talkin top ashley for a while and she seems to be just like me but megan is... show more ok well i count three for goin out with the girl from my school and cheating on both at the same time is not an option it never works and its wrong they both have amazing things about them and its really hard to choose one i have been talkin top ashley for a while and she seems to be just like me but megan is smart funny and she laughs at my jokes its really hard if anyone has experienced the same thing happen to them please notify me and let me know how u delt with this delima