david archuleta facts? [ex does he shave]?

ok im a HUGE david archuleta fan, since like star search..

and i was wondering if anybody knew any facts we dont know allready?

like does he shave?

his height..

things of that nature...

no haters, please, if you dont like him, then dont search him..

ok people, i didnt mean in like a crazy stalker-ish kinda way, im just a fan, and wanted to know some facts..

the shaving thing, idk, it was just something for attention!!

lol, sorry but umm yea, thanks so far!!

Favorite Answer

Birth Name

David James Archuleta

Nickname

Archie

Height

5' 7" (1.70 m)

Trivia

In 2003, at the age of 12, Archuleta won the title of Junior Singer Star on "Star Search" with his version of the song "You're All I Need to Get By," walking away with $100,000.

In an L.A. Times article Ann Powers pointed out that Archuleta's arrangement of the song happened to be borrowed from one recorded by the late jazz-pop singer Eva Cassidy. A YouTube clip shows him singing the same arrangement for an appearance on the morning show "Good Things Utah" when he was 13.

His performance of John Lennon's "Imagine" on the Feb. 26, 2008 broadcast of "American Idol" made him an early favorite to make it to the seventh season's finals.

Is of Hispanic/Latino decent: Spanish-Basque (father) & Honduran (mother).

David's dad is James Jeffrey Archuleta & his mom is Xiomara Guadalupe Mayorga

Son of Jeff Archuleta.

1. I don't think he shaves lol.

2. I've seen him in person at the tour, and he's about 2 inches taller than me. And I'm about 5'4 and a half. So my estimate would be about 5'6 or 5'7.

3. He kissed a dolphin? haha lol.

- I'm a HUGE David Archuleta fan too! lol, I admire him so much. So if there are anymore questions, I would be happy to answer them lol. and no, I am not a stalker, but a person that loves David Archuleta haha.

• lalal

aww archuleta his new song made me fall in love with him. i dont know anything about him but i m trying to know him. i guess he is just a simple, a sweet guy with no bad habits. as he is like a teenager he should shave. ya n no haters. if u hate him then dont search him or answer to this question

• janero

i like the two David Archuleta and Jason Castro. They the two have stable voices and function a stable degree presence.They the two have waiting smiles and take the enter from the judges respectfully.They the two seem so humble besides. I relish the two one in each and every of them and seem forward to what they'll sing next.

Haha, i dont think that guy shaves,

about 5'6 1/2.

I'm not a fan but not a hater too, i mean, how could i possibly hate the kid? it almost makes me mad that i cant hate him. That kid is cute.

But to be honest, musically, he is declining.

yeah i'm guessing he shaves. i mean he is after 17 so i think he shaves! haha!!

on imdb it says he is 5' 7"

so yeah!

He is like really really good at singing! His album is out on the 4th of November! He's number 1 on iTunes right now! So yay! He's amazing!

On a website it said he was 5'6 1/2 :)

Haha does he shave?

interesting...

I think hes to young even to grow a beard!

ARCHULETA IS A YUMMY LITTLE BOY AND GOOD THING U ASK ME COZ I KNOW IF HE SHAVE AND WHERE(YEA I SEEN IT!!!!!!) YOU GAY PERV!

Source(s): WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS NOW???