? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

How to look pretty without makeup?

I am not allowed to wear makeup. I want to look pretty. I have professionally waxed eyebrows and haircut, but I just don't think I look as good as I could. I'm 15, so what can I do to look a bit nicer without makeup? Oh, I have a little acne, but I am using a cream to clear it up, and it helps. Thanks!

• fray
    Best Answer

heathy skin is important, and you're lucky there because not wearing makeup is one of the best things you can do for your skin. also try drinking lots of water, staying out of the sun! (or wearing sunscreen if you have to go out) and cleansing, moisturising and exfoliating regularly.

also look after your lips, so make sure they aren't cracked or dry by using lip balm regularly. you can do other things as well like looking at what you wear, finding your own style rather then just following fashion. and keeping your fingernails nice and well manicured, whatever length they might be.

keep working on the acne and you should be fine, if anything better then fine because you wont be hurting your skin by using make up which could block your pores. you'll also have more time to learn to love how you look without makeup (confidence = pretty), so when you do start wearing it you'll know not to overboard. i'm 21 and i use to wear more makeup, but now i think i look best just with some translucent powder to cover shine and maybe lipstick. i prefer to have my real skin on display, even if it's not absolutely perfect.

Pretty Without Makeup

RE:

How to look pretty without makeup?

I am not allowed to wear makeup. I want to look pretty. I have professionally waxed eyebrows and haircut, but I just don't think I look as good as I could. I'm 15, so what can I do to look a bit nicer without makeup? Oh, I have a little acne, but I am using a cream to clear it up, and it helps....

Drink lots of water. Exercising gives your skin an amazing glow. Try to eat salads and some fruit during the week. I notice a difference in my skin depending on what I put in my body. When I eat sugary foods, I look dry and my skin breaks out. When I eat more fruits and vegetables my skin looks clear and beautiful.

I don't wear makeup at all and I am in my 30's. Make sure your hair is neat and clean in a style that compliments your face. I use clear eyes to make sure my eyes are clear and not dry looking. I keep my eyebrows arched and nice. I use a little cocunut oil and a clean mascara brush to add length to my eye lashes. I always use clear lipgloss so my lips are always shiny. I dress in what makes me comfortable and confident in myself. Be who you are not what the world tells you to be.

It is all in how you think about yourself. If you think that you are beautiful everyone else we see you that way to. Proverbs 23:7 says FOR AS HE THINKETH IN HIS HEART SO IS HE. So you are what you think about. Think how beautiful you are and others will see it too! BE BLESSED BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

How to look amazing without makeup 100% guaranteed:

Try new things with your hair. Wear it up in a pony tail, or half up, or just let it down with nice headbands. It's all up to you. Try on some nice clothes. It's really about you being confident about you. You don't need makeup to look pretty. All makeup does is enhance your nice features. You're young and your face is already nice. So just keep your skin moisturized and it'll glow! And you just have to be happy with who you are and know that you're pretty with or without makeup :D

I hope I helped

Source(s): same age

How To Look Pretty

I agree it's all about the skin and a healthy glow. Eat a nutritious diet (fruits, veggies, all the good stuff - eat slowly and chew so you absorb the nutrients), drink LOTS of water (filtered) and the secret to really, really glowing skin is JUICING! You can get a juicer at the department store; they usually come with recipes and you can find them online. Personally Jack Lalaine was the easiest for me to use. At first it seems like a lot of work but when you get used to it it becomes routine and you'll be filled with so much energy anyway. When I juiced straight for a couple of months people kept commenting on how much I glowed - my skin and my eyes (have to get back into it). Not only was it the best beauty treatment I ever had, but I also felt fantastic. (I couldn't afford organic juicing, so I would soak my produce in some water and 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar for 15 minutes and rinse to get rid of pesticides.) Dark green leafy veggies, carrots, cucumbers, apples, etc, are the best.

For skin care, wash with the correct cleanser (depends on your skin type - try to get something that's not harsh - like Neutrogena, Basis, Purpose or go organic) when you wake up and before you go to bed. Wash gently with your fingertips with warm water and then splash with cold water to close your pores. Also exfoliate every few weeks (a simple homemade solution would be equal amounts of sugar and olive oil) to get rid of dead skin cells and you will glow even more.

just like everyone else said you are definitely on your way. keeping your skin healthy is key always wear sunscreen nd moisturize at night and in the morning to keep your skin soft its very important in addition to the cream you also need to get a good cleanser[regular soap is bad for washing your face] and wash your face every day. and look for something that is good for your skin type. Always try to get non oily things because it will cause your acne to flare up.

Source(s): mmkay bye hope this helps.

1

Source(s): Law of Attraction http://LawOfAttraction.teres.info/?W1q2