Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez or Shawn Johnson?

Besides Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus), Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, we include the American gymnast Shawn Johnson.

All of them are born in the same year with Miley Cyrus. All of them are 16.

Shawn Johnson is the "it" gymnast in the Olympics.

So who do you like the best?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Shawn Johnson is an amazing gymnast! I really hope she pulls in the for US tonight. She just wowed me when I first saw her during the qualification round.

Demi Lovato has an amazing voice, really. And I absolutely love the vlog her and Selena do. It's quite entertaining.

Miley - eh, no.

• 1 decade ago

Just what I said:

Shawn Johnson is the next Mary Lou Retton/Nadia Comanaci/Kerri Strug/Carly Patterson.

Miley Cyrus is trashy. She's taking the Britney Spears/Lindsay Lohan route.

Shawn Johnson isn't your average girl or GF. She's only 4' 8" and she isn't a paparazzi target.

Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez are the target for media, tabloids and the paparazzis.

Some like a 'Mean Girls' goin on here. lol

• 1 decade ago

All of them except Miley. Go Shawn Johnson and team USA at the team finals tonight!

• 1 decade ago

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont like shawn johnson i do like demi lovato as long as she doesnt date nick jonas and i likes selena gomez before she dated nick jonas but i still like her more than i liked miley cyrus when she was dating nick because i never really liked miley

• 1 decade ago

"all of them are sixteen because they are born in the same yr as miley " YOU INSANE ??? MILEY IS FIFTEEN NOT SIXTEEN. do you see miley driving AND WITH ALL THAT FAME YOU KNOW BY THEN SHE WUD HAVE A CAR !!! NO SHE DON'T DO YOU SEE MILEY DOING THINGS A SIXTEEN YR OLD WUD ??? OK U CAUGHT ME OUT ON THAT ONE SHE IS DOING THINGS A 18 YR OLD WOULN'T well actually she isn't doing things a sixteen yr old wud she is doing things an 18 YR OLD WUD. miley cyrus is a manuilpating oooooooooo. if that makes sense too you. demi is demented selena is cute for 4 yrs old and shawn is a failure as he isn't in the 2008 china beajing Olympics let alone the 2012 games.

• 1 decade ago

Selena Gomez...

• 1 decade ago

Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato :)))

• 1 decade ago

Shawn Johnson. At least she's not in Disney.

• 1 decade ago

Shawn Johnson.

At least she is getting credit for something she is actually GOOD at doing.

Like Hannah Montana can't sing;

:D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.