Should I wear eyeliner and straighten my hair on my first day of an all-girls high school?

i'm 14 and going to be a freshman. ok i don't know if i should. because i'm going to an all-girls private school. i have to wear a uniform and i'm pretty sure you're allowed to wear makeup. i've never even worn eyeliner except for graduation. so i have 3 friends from my old school that are going there that will... show more i'm 14 and going to be a freshman. ok i don't know if i should. because i'm going to an all-girls private school. i have to wear a uniform and i'm pretty sure you're allowed to wear makeup.

i've never even worn eyeliner except for graduation. so i have 3 friends from my old school that are going there that will probably think it's weird if i start to wear eyeliner..i dont really give a **** lol. i only care if i look completely stupid.

and im kind of confused if i should straighten my hair. because i ALWAYS have and i did EVERYDAY at my old school. and i want to start wearing my hair up in like buns so i dont damage my hair anymore. so i dont really know if i should straighten my hair. because if i dont then id wear it up.

and i really dont want to damage my hair.

but im thinking since its my first day i shouldnt risk looking ugly.
if i straighten my hair then should i do it on the second day? the third day? when should i start wearing it up?