zzzzzzzjazz asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫我翻譯這些日常對話,不要用翻譯軟體

1.因為我最近變胖了,所以這件衣服已經穿不下了.上次穿出去,結果扣子就繃開了,真是丟臉

2.寶寶最近食慾不太好,奶瓶都只喝一半.而且還不時吐奶.睡覺時一直翻來翻去,又一直用去抓

臉.臉都被抓得花花地,很醜

3.我不知道他為什麼走進這家店,而不是另外一家.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. I'm growing fatter recently, this clothe can no longer fit me. The buttons didn't stay the last time I went out, it was so embarrassing.

2. The baby has bad appetite, drinks only half of his/ her feeding bottle, throws up his/her milk, keeps on rolling around while sleeping, and scratching his/her face that it becomes blurred, looking unnice.

3. I have no idea why he/she came in this store, other then the other.

Source(s): 自己

I gained some weight recently, that is why i can't get to fit into this shirt.

The button from the shirt came off the last time i wore it and it was so embarrassing.

The baby is having bad appetite nowadays which made him/her to finish only half of the milk. Besides, she/he sometimes had some throw ups after drinking the milk. While sleeping, he/she was rolling around the bed and kept getting his/her face scratched. The wounds on his/her face made the baby don't look so nice.

I am not so sure why did he walked into this shop instead of the other shop.

第一個回答文法明顯錯誤...

1.I became fat recently, so this clothes have been too tight wear.Wear to go out last time, the result button stretched tight to open, is really shameful

2.Baby the recent appetite isn't so good and the milk bottles all only drink a half.And still often vomit milk.Have been turning over around while sleeping, have been using to grasp again

Face.The faces are all grasped spend flower ground, very ugly

3.I don't know he why walks into this store, not another.

Source(s): 自己