What is your most...?

...erotic memory?

I love my boyfriend dearly, but before I started seeing him I was dating another guy (not nearly so seriously). Something that he said can still give me shivers (and other things).

We were in my room one afternoon making out and he had to go to class. He points to his crotch and says "What am I supposed to do about this? I can't walk down the hallway with this massive tent..." (I live in a college dorm, and he did, indeed, have a very large d*ck). I said "Just put it under the waistband of your jeans, nobody will notice. That's what I do." And he turns to me, lifts up his shirt, and says "Like this? It still sticks out, though!"

Lo and behold, it was still sticking out about four inches above his jeans. They weren't lo-rise jeans, and he didn't sag. I nearly collapsed. The guy turned out to be a jerk, but he provided several unforgettable memories. Like the song goes, "thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great!"

• Don
    Favorite Answer

I once knew an associate dean at a college located in Kansas City. I met him in a gay bar and he attracted my attention because, though he was very good looking, he just didn't seem to 'fit in' with everyone else. I also surmised he was 'shy', but later found out that he was 'straight' and hadn't been to a gay bar before... I asked him why, if he was straight, he was hanging in a gay bar. He told me that he couldn't get anyone to have sex with. He further explained that he was so large that none of the women he knew would let him penetrate them...anywhere...and, that none of them could even get his equipment into their mouths... I was somewhat skeptical until I ran into him at a local bath house several weeks later. He was standing in a hallway with a white towel wrapped around his waist...when I passed by... I asked him if I could take a look and he said okay... He showed me the largest penis I've ever seen...at least as long as my forearm and as big around (and I'm not a small guy). The head was bigger than my fist... It was indeed beautiful, however I could believe it was difficult for him to find a partner. Weeks passed and this virile young man started talking and behaving very effeminate. I asked him what was up and he said the only people who would go out with him were the guys who were super masculine and wanted someone more 'feminine'...and, he concurred... I haven't seen him in years, but I'll never forget the equipment he was carrying...WOW!

It's not really the most erotic memory, but one of the most memorable. Once, when I was 17, the preacher's son and I broke into the church on Saturday night and had sex in the baptismal pool. It was really a hot tub, just christened. lol We also humped on the altar and ate communion wafers as a snack after getting drunk and stoned.

I'm kind of ashamed of it now, but the past is past. Anyway, I dedicate this story to Tara J, Eleanor and Dr. Doris. Everyone needs someone to make them feel special, even if it's in a Special-YA-Olympics sort of way. Nothing wrong with riding the short bus.

=)

• Antdak

Just goes to show you size is not every thing!

Mine would be the first time my partner and I were intimate, he said he never has shot a load, but just oozes out! When he got to that point, he shot into his eye! It was amazing! We both laughed. The poor guy had a red eye the rest of the day!

Ehhh

• it way too hott for yahoo. if i wrote it on here yahoo will be taking alot more breathers and freeze up.lmao

Its private, just for him and I, but I doubt that he cares anymore.

large d*ck=jerk

common thing nowadays