What is your most...?

...erotic memory? I love my boyfriend dearly, but before I started seeing him I was dating another guy (not nearly so seriously). Something that he said can still give me shivers (and other things). We were in my room one afternoon making out and he had to go to class. He points to his crotch and says "What... show more ...erotic memory?

I love my boyfriend dearly, but before I started seeing him I was dating another guy (not nearly so seriously). Something that he said can still give me shivers (and other things).

We were in my room one afternoon making out and he had to go to class. He points to his crotch and says "What am I supposed to do about this? I can't walk down the hallway with this massive tent..." (I live in a college dorm, and he did, indeed, have a very large d*ck). I said "Just put it under the waistband of your jeans, nobody will notice. That's what I do." And he turns to me, lifts up his shirt, and says "Like this? It still sticks out, though!"

Lo and behold, it was still sticking out about four inches above his jeans. They weren't lo-rise jeans, and he didn't sag. I nearly collapsed. The guy turned out to be a jerk, but he provided several unforgettable memories. Like the song goes, "thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great!"