Does anybody know the name of this lifetime movie????

so I know the woman in it has blonde hair and she has a son I believe....it was filmed in either the 80s or 90s....her husband is abusive and hires somebody to kill her unknowing that the man is an undercover cop....the wife finds out and is scared for her life until she starts to work with the police to put him... show more so I know the woman in it has blonde hair and she has a son I believe....it was filmed in either the 80s or 90s....her husband is abusive and hires somebody to kill her unknowing that the man is an undercover cop....the wife finds out and is scared for her life until she starts to work with the police to put him away....they move her and her son to some cabin that one of the police members owns in some far away deserted location....she is to stay there so her husband can't find her....he ends up finding her and almost getting them but they catch him....I believe the husband has been in other movies as well I think he was the husband in the movie where the lady told the old lady across the street that if the light was turned on call the police....can you help please.... :)
1 answer 1