My mother could be on Dr. Phil shes so bad

Her number one motive in life has always been about herself. So much that i was even adopted into another family at age 8 and before that she was into drugs, men or if i wasnt with her i was in foster care.Im 19 now and when i was growing up like age 14 to 17, my adoptive parents limited my visits and supervised my... show more Her number one motive in life has always been about herself. So much that i was even adopted into another family at age 8 and before that she was into drugs, men or if i wasnt with her i was in foster care.Im 19 now and when i was growing up like age 14 to 17, my adoptive parents limited my visits and supervised my time with her. At the time i was angery thinking they were jelouse trying to stop a growing relationshop because she had quit her addictions and was going to get married and had a nice house. Well that was the start of me seeing what they really meant by keeping me away from my biological mother. She ended up breaking up with that guy, getting with other guys and never had time for me once i moved out and wanted that relationship we never got to have as i was growing up. Recently in the last year, shes been with this guy who has left her 3 times and they wanted to get married. Well the third time he left her, she had been at work and they had been fighting. He took part of her money and left her to a cold empty house. She told me she was drinking and was sorry for it because her promise to me was to not do addictions anymore. I forgave her and we both agreed this guy needed to just stay gone.

Well she took the guy back....and continued to drink. I distanced myself and recently shes wanted me to come to the wedding of the two of them. Not only has this guy bad mouthed me to my mother when he doesnt even know me, but he left my mother to drink! I hate this guy. And lately she has called me and tried to be nice again so id go to her wedding but ive said no. I do not support her marrying this guy. But now that shes being nice and even wanting to go to lunch with me to just talk i dont want to fall into her "lets be nice to my daughter so she sees me get married" trap. I do not support the marraige because i do not believe its real. She'd marry any guy!! Idk what to do. Im just sick of her acting this way, its always been about a man first and when i look back its really been just all about what she wants first in her life. Youd think a person would learn!!